From:
John Macdougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 09:00:10 +0000
You might be interested in following:

1. Frames for a training (virtual) hive - https://www.thorne.co.uk/books-education-and-gifts/education/training-aids?product_id=1993. I find these useful as a first aid but nothing like looking in a hive for real or attending a disease awareness day when our regional bee inspectors can show us real frames with AFB/EFB.

2. A hive simulator (designed by one of our Bedfordshire Beekeeping Association's members - for the British National hive) - https://www.thorne.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5712&gclid=CjwKEAiAwfzDBRCRmJe7z_7h8yQSJAC4corOXR_KK9WbbutiqEWG8lKLotqbkqAWmC_KG0AnXyLuyxoCT-Hw_wcB. This is really good for showing learners how to do certain manipulations (e.g. artificial swarming) and letting them practice.

John