From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:13:21 -0400
> What they are really requesting is documentation of an organic
> beekeeper losing colonies which succumbed to symptoms normally
> associated with an unknown honeybee malady OR maladies often
> referred to as CCD.

Let us remember the title of the original thread (not my title
commentary).

Organic beekeepers were brought up because of their pesticide free
regimen. They suffered CCD in Almonds like others did, as noted by
Jerry. Jerry was there and noted the symptoms, so if you are saying he
is incorrect in his diagnosis, then you have an issue with someone who
was there and saw it against an opinion.

I noted his comment on organic beekeepers also suffering to show that
neonicotinoids were unlikely in that situation. A pathogen was.

The original thread is all about Neonicotinoids and CCD and my issue
with them being tied together with zero science and lots of opinion.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine