From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:06:27 -0600
The facts of life are that you simply can not take an active ingredient and apply it to a crop without additives that allow it to be sprayed.  Get rid of the GRAS list and you just got rid of all practically all pesticides except those that are water souble by themselves which few are.

Make no mistake Dick,  that is the goal of many.
I suspect they are intentionally using beekeepers and a cloud of  feel good disinformation to accomplish just this.  Unfortunately I see  a lot of good people falling for it.  This is my only point for even discussing it.  I think the people reading here are the beast and the brightest, and given both sides can make good decisions,  I hope we all feel that way on all these topics. Even or maybe especially when we disagree.

That is not to say for 1 second we don't need to be smart,  and keep striving for better, just that we really need the people making the noise to understand the real facts and how to apply them,  instead of so attention grabbing fictitious headline.

Charles