From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:04:27 -0500
question:
Can you please give me the reference of the paper of Bounias (the one about efficacy of copper salt treatments) ? It may have been given before but I have overlooked it.

The paper on copper salts may be found at:

http://www.imkerei.com/_menus_us/articles.htm

Varroa jacobsoni control by feeding honey bees with organic cupric salts M. Bounias, J.F. André & M. Nectoux (PDF  file 249 Kb)

It is a poorly made pdf file, full of numerous typographic errors.

Peter
Ithaca