From:
"Jim G. Shoemaker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:35:41 -0500
I would like to trade a small amount of evodia seeds for a like amount of
vitex.  My evodia bloomed for the first time this year and I was pleased
with the interest the bees had for the blooms.

I started my trees from seedlings and would appreciate information in
starting from seeds.

Marvin Walker I misplaced your e-mail address.  Please respond if you are
still interested.

Please send any responses to my personal e-mail.

Thanks,

Jim Shoemaker
5160 S. Farmroad 131
Brookline, Mo 65619