From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 23:04:44 -0600
For those who wish to reduce email flow from BEE-L, yet still receive
BEE-L, there are several options:

1. One is to change the subscription option to BEE-L to DIGEST by sending
email to [log in to unmask] saying SET BEE-L DIGEST

2. The other option is to send email to [log in to unmask] saying
SET BEE-L NOMAIL, and at the same time sending email to
[log in to unmask], saying JOIN BESTOFBEE [log in to unmask] (where
[log in to unmask] is your the email address to which you want the list to
be sent).

The first option -- digest -- will get you only one message per day from
BEE-L, with *all* the day's messages in it.

The second option -- subscribing to Best of Bee -- will bring you only
selected and edited posts from BEE-L, a reduction of 10 to 90% (about 90%
in recent days).  This option is best suited to experienced or
professional beekeepers who wish to avoid very basic discussions and
chatter, but still track what is happening on BEE-L.  There are currently
199 subscribers to Best of Bee.

Best of Bee is also available in digest form by sending email to
[log in to unmask], saying DIGEST BESTOFBEE [log in to unmask]

For more information, send email to [log in to unmask], saying
SEND BESTBEE in the subject line.  You will receive a text file in return.

For those who want to know the selection and editorial policies of Best of
Bee, send email to [log in to unmask], saying SEND CRITERIA in the subject
line.

---

I normally acknowledge all email received.  If you recently sent me important email, please be aware that I lost most email (unread) th
is last week as well as some messages to which I intended to reply.  If you were expecting a response from me and haven't received it,
please send another copy of your message. TIA