From:
dave harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:51:03 +0000
When I was in Cuba on a Bee trip sponsored by ApiCuba we were told that the government manages all of the bee breeding and all apiaries are highly managed by the government with regular inspections.  They are very strict in their beekeeping and we visited one of their queen rearing facilities where they control the breeding stock; both queens and drones.