From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:17:43 -0500
"However researchers did find that single- stranded RNA viruses occurred at
elevated  levels in CCD colonies These elevated levels appear to interfere
with the gene transcription, thus reducing immune response competence AND
PESTICIDE DETOXIFICATION CAPABILITIES. Subsequently leading to premature
death of infected bees"

Maybe a dose should be given to our bees before they are taken around the
neonics ( had to find a way to tie the neonics into the discussion as some
researchers have been trying to resurrect IAPV to the CCD discussion) if
these viruses interfere with pesticide detoxification
capabilities!

212 billion is the estimated value of U.S. pollination the study says. Seems
to me the commercial beekeeper is getting ripped off as beekeepers get only
a tiny part of what our pollination is worth to the U.S..

One has to wonder what the  new elixir will cost beekeepers?

Again Remebee works for IAPV ( a marker for CCD) and KBV ( found in 100% of
the first CCD samples and a documented killer of bees ( Peace River Canada
bee kill) while IAPV can be found in most samples of Australian bees I have
been told and the Australian bees are for the most part doing fine in the
presence of IAPV & nosema ceranae HOWEVER VARROA IS NOT PRESENT.

On the lighter side of things:

I saw the drug store was getting $20 today for a flu shot. No guarantees you
will not get the Flu and even die but you improve your chances of not
getting the flu.

Use remebee and you *might* improve your chances of not getting the deadly
CCD!

Now all you BEE-L members which say one should not treat prophylactic why
are you not condemning prophylactic treating bees when no symptoms are being
seen and with a treatment with secret ingredients?

At least we know the ingredients of meds for bees made by a pharmaceutical
company.

You condemned Honey B healthy?

Just trying to make you think a bit!

 I have had good luck with Honey B Healthy and would use the new remebee
especially if I could get the almond growers to pay for the product! Lets
see. Four times more almond pollination if you rent bees fed Remebee .
Remebee fed bees will cost extra however!

bob