From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:04:59 -0800
I filled the buckets, then dissolved a box of baking soda into the water.  I let it sit for 24 hours, then poured the water into another pickle bucket.  They sat in the sun for a week.  The smell is mostly gone...but I think the sunshine did as much good.

So how are you going to use these as swarm traps?  Where will the entrance hole be?  What are you planning to use for lures/attractants?

Grant
Jackson, MO