From:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:24:40 +0200

Paul Bashore wrote:

Today I checked all 15 hives today and was very surprised to find all are
doing fine.  This is the first winter since I started using only FGMO to
treat my bees for mites. I usually have 1 or 2 hives by this time that
havent made it. This is not a scientific study just my own observation.
Looks like all 15 hives will make it in very good shape with plenty of
stores left.

paul in okla. 15 hives and growing

Dear Paul

How do you count the mites in winter season ?

Rimantas Zujus
Kaunas
LITHUANIA

e-mail : [log in to unmask]