From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 18:42:51 -0700
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Is that all it takes is one half baked report of CCD somewhere and hundreds of android news reporters all over the world regurgitate the latest CCD reports? For me this has been a lesson in how broken our world news reporting has become. There is very little actual reporting done.

If you have ever been interviewed and then read the resulting news story, the above enlightenment would not seem so mind boggling.   At one time I was an Auburn professor and I've only been on Auburn's campus for a total of about three days for my state's annual spring workshops.  People ask me about CCD here and I always tell them to take things with a grain of salt keeping in mind that newpapers are out to make money, and sometimes that means jazzing up the news.

Mike in LA

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.