From:
Robert Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 1994 15:51:59 +1000
Hi Everyone,

        Some time ago I put out a general request for the supply
of Nosema apis spores. Several people responded and I thank them
very much. However, I would like to obtain spores from several
geographically isolated regions of the Northern Hemisphere and
would very much appreciate it if anyone could help in this
regard.  I am almost at the point where I can start my genomic
survey for genetic markers of isolates. Subsequently isolates from distant
locations may aid in this endeavour.

        Thank you in advance to those who choose to be of
assistance.

Robert Rice
CSIRO Division of Entomology
Black Mountain,