From:
Jerry Fries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 11:47:52 -0800
Amen brother , There was a line backer for the seattle sehawks ( Ithink it
was kenny easly) who had kidney failure from Ibuprofin.Once again we have a
situation where a person wants to stop pain.A good approach is to use an
anti inflammatory drug,but the problem is a minor allergy to histimines
making the pain and itching. So is there a reason a person would want to
treat a reaction with thattype of drug? Not me , If I used anything at all
it would be an anti allergy drug like an antihistimine,that is after all
what is causing the problem to begin with. But the best possible approach I
believe is to ask your doctor what is best for your particular situation.
Discussing medicine long distance is not a very safe approach , since we
each may need something different.

                                                Jerry Fries