From:
Rick Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:03:34 EDT
I have lost the most bees this year than ever before and am trying to
determine the cause.  The sheltered yards survived better than others.  Some
tracheal mite losses but many were starved or died with honey nearby.  Was it
the winter, or was the meds of poor quality?  I have not yet seen a pattern
of loss that holds for all yards.  I treated early with two apistan strips
and a patty.

Contact me at:
       Rick Green
       8 Hickory Grove Lane