From:
'Pat Henderson' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:39:10 EST
I recently bought out a beekeeper that had not worked bees for a good 10
years.  One of the items I got was a box that contained a Dadant Wiring &
Embedding Board, model number M00813.  It was just the way it came from
Dadant.  It had never been put together.  There was a package of loose parts
still in a sealed plastic bag.  It looks like everything was there except
instructions.
I called my local Dadant dealer in Waverly, NY.  They didn't have anything.
Nor did Dadant in Illinois. This item has not been sold by Dadant for the
last several years. I'm in hopes somebody will have this unit and will be
able to help me set it up; maybe even have their original instructions.  My
real problem is how to wire it, and then use it.  I would certainly
appreciate any help as I plan to make about 2000 frames this winter. In the
past I have used the spur embedder and this unit appears to have the
potential of saving some time.  I still like wax foundation in my brood
chambers.

Thanks,

Pat Henderson