From:
Charles Frederic Andros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 07:16:49 -0400
Tom,
    You can put wet supers over the inner cover with hole reduced to the
minimum so bees won't put more honey up there.  You can stack 10 supers over
hives that are light.  Remove when clean or when weather turns cold (frost)
on a cold morning.  Bees will be below inner cover.
    On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with storing supers wet, if
you don't have time to put them back on.  Bees will clean up in the spring.
Charles Andros
My address:
Linden Apiaries/Boulder Wall Gardens
1 McLean Road