From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 20:34:44 -0400
----------
> From: Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: SV: I feel Trapped!
> Date: Saturday, September 27, 1997 9:54 AM
>
> Both feet are planted firmly Ian, and I have a solid grip!
>
> He who sits on an icy intellectual mountaintop and hurls thunderbolts
> down now and again surely cannot expect to be "immune from a
> boomerang" !
>
> I could not stand by 'quietly' after witnessing the humiliating public
> slaughter.
>
> Jorn did not deserve to be cowered into his last apologetic response!
>
> Somebody, has to speak out in his defense.

Due to the recent spat of off-topic posts, posts meant for the listserve (
signoff, etc), quoting whole posts and then adding a "me too" type comment
at the end, whining, bitching (OOPS), and all-round nonsense (myself
included), I had a "Eureka!!!" kind of idea!!  And that is to start a "Best
of" type thing like Alan's!!!  And since his is called "Best", mine should
be called "Worst-Of-Bee"!  It's either that, or go the whole way and start
a Bitch-L.  Yeah!..that's what I'll do!!!

Just send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:

SUBSCRIBE BITCH-L  [log in to unmask]

and send any complaints about anything in particular, or specifically,
things you don't like about Bee-L, (including this post) to:

Now remember, this new list is strictly about complaining and taking
offense.  No constructive comments will be tolerated!!!  No supportive
posts either, unless they are to gang up on another list member!
And if I detect any "thread" developing, or anything that might appear to
reflect some use of gray matter, that member will be kicked off post haste!

Now that I'm done, I can remove my tongue, which I had  duct-taped into my
cheek...;)

hehehe...>:)

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 11 colonies