From:
John Iannuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:00:57 -0500
1. My message is in the subject line.
2. Sorry to inconvenience all others (the outsiders)
since I don't know how to delimit this request.
3. In 60s, plastic pails, one to five, depending upon
price and floral source.
4. Please respond personally to

<[log in to unmask]> (w/o the brackets)

and NOT to List since there R certain people out
there who always--justifiably?--take offense. Muchas gracias,
merci beacoup, hvala mnogom, arigatoo kudasai,
mille grazie, ko"so"no"m szepen und danke scho"n.
5. C U Sat (23rd) at Md Ag Day, Dpt of Ag, Annapolis or will
it be MSBA meeting in Hughesville?

Jack the B-man, Pollen Trapper since 1982
ellicott city md usa (near balto)

PS On Sat collected 16oz med green pollen (maple)
from three of seven Stauffer Pollen Traps--the best
available, for my money (I own 11 different config-
urations). Just bot four more to
take to Cairo next week. Did U C his current display ad in
March ABJ? This Pennsylvanian runs it only once
yearly. PPS He has NO telephone and drives a horse
and buggy.  TTFN