From:
Mike Worrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 21:11:02 -0400
Bill, I keep bees in Baltimore, Harford and a few colonies in Howard counties
and 90% of this years honey is a pale yellow (not Locust), with a very low
moisture content (15.6%) yesterday at the Harford County fair and a very mild
to bland flavor.  Most all of my fellow beekeepers up here are experiencing
the same.  What are you Southern Maryland guys gettin and if the same, any
ideas what it is?

Mike