Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:32:15 GMT
David,

Thanking you for your excellent, comprehensive and constructive reply.
 This is the sort of non-inhibitive informative material we like to
read on Bee-l.

Your comments reflect what I have heard of others experiences here, in
some cases the bees simply refuse to draw the comb, then again other
keepeers swear by them.  I suspect that the new kit *Larval Transfer
Sysyem* from NZ will most likely suffer the same side effects and
difficulties as it follows the same principles as Jenter and cup kit.

For me grafting is no problem, 60-70 per cent for 20+ years, but new
beekeepers (and old alike ;-) )see these kits and wonder, like I was,
should we try them.

Joe,
Thanks for your reply, it was appreciated. As well as Q rearing I also
practice I.I..  I'd love to get the chance to have a natter with Sue
Cobey but distance and cost prevents me.  If any time Sue drops into
Ireland she'll get a warm and hearty wellcome.

Regards
Philip Earle