From:
Michael Epperly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 15:19:29 -0500
Howdy,
This is my first post, but I have been reading this list for quite
some time and I find it facinating.  One of my buddies is a beekeeper
here in Maryland, and I got on the list to show him how the net worked.
It was so interesting I have kept it ever since.

Regarding the discussion about city hives versus country hives.  Does
anybody know what benefit the readily available garbage in the city
has on the bees?  It seems there is a ready supply of sweets every
where.  I have only observed yellow jackets trying to get into my soda
but it seems logical that honey bees would be equally interested.

Just a comment from a non-beekeeper,
Mep
e-mail: [log in to unmask]