Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:50:38 -0800
Bob,
Thanks for all the input. Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. My mom in the hospital the day after working 6 nights to get the bees moved, mother in law in Nebraska also in the hospital for open heart surgery, fly back there, then daughter in Idaho had twins 8 weeks early, so busy last 2 weeks.

We placed our at 135.00, when down 5.00. Average 9 plus in story and half. We do not used double deeps I can not lift them.

I spoke with Joe Trayner regarding the strength of the bees. Joe knows me very well. In the Ag Alert 2/6/06 was a ad for a Independent Bee Inspection Company. I have a copy of the ad. I was going to call and just talk to them, but did not have the time. Did you speak with them also?. I can not wait to read your article.

Like Randy and others said, we pollen pattie them, feed good syrups and work our you knows off to have a strong hive for pollination. We also have out of state friends who also do the same. They move bee into the state mid Oct.

If a broker, or a almond grower was the cause of this, I hope his name in given. Also bad bee keepers names sure be given. I do know a few around here that in my option should not be called bee keepers.

Thanks again for all your help in this.

Susan