From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:28:39 -0500
Jerry Bromenshenk wrote:
> Bill Said:  "Add CCD to the list and it becomes the newest culprit.  Bob's
> observation of the beekeeper on the CBS show confirms it. It was probable
> Varroa but now it is CCD."
>
> At risk of beating a dead horse, no one from the CCD team inspected  the
> 'probable' varroa hives shown on the CBS show.
I knew that and was pointing out how the issue can be used, as did the
CBS crew, to implicate CCD when something else is at work.

> And yes, this is a difficult problem, with many possible interacting
> factors.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to resolve  it.

Agree. Just pointing out the obvious, including that we may never find
out just because of the variables involved and finding the one factor in
all those variables. There may be more things at work which further
complicates the search.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine