From:
"Lackey, Raymond J (US SSA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 06:36:32 -0500
Under the guise of public relations, some of you may want to respond to
these students on their quest for data.  It is one of the better
thought-out student surveys that I have seen.

Raymond J. Lackey  -  Sweet Pines Apiary
Phone:(631)567-1936  FAX:(631)262-8053  Cell: 631-707-1544
mail: 1260 Walnut Avenue, Bohemia, NY 11716-2176
web page: http://www.tianca.com/tianca2.html