Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 16:39:47 EDT
In a message dated 7/3/99 9:36:44 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

>  I have read in a recent post that bees do not like travelling
>  > through a
>  > queen excluder
I don't much use excluders myself but I have a few around for special
projects.
Bees don't much like going through to draw out bare foundation but if you let
them start a bit and then put the excluder they get the idea.
I keep an old excluder in the truck as a template for picking up scrap wood
for my hive projects and another to drain cappings on.