From:
Komppa-Seppälä <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:29:00 +0200
>   If Brian isn't able to sell to farmers because
> they're in more of a position to judge the real value of his product, then
> I'm seeing red flags.

Its difficult for average farmer ( and beekeeper) to value organic products over normal production. If they do  this they admit that they themselves are doing something wrong in their own work. No one is willing to do this. If turned to politics it would mean a hard republican to admire democratic candidates more than the ones from his party.

So the opinions of producers are biased, because they are in the game with their stakes.

In todays newspaper in Finland:

25 % of Swedish farmer say that they would use GMO plants in their farming if they were available. And about the same percentage said that they would buy food made from GMO pland without hesitation. I would take the guess that these opinions come from same persons .......

Ari Seppälä
Finland