From:
Rossy Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:45:10 -0300
Hi : I 'd like to know if is there any information or experiment made to
know how could we find the  mating places, distances, from the apiaries,
the queen find it for   the feromones I know, but how could we find the
mating places. It would interesting for the queen breeders to know how to
find it. Talking with some queen breeders from Brasil they seem very
interested , it would be good for them , because perhaps they could  choose
those places where there are no many african drones and saturate  with
italian or other races of drones  , you know they have that big problem but
they are working hard. If any body knows something about it y would
appreciate their answer.
Here ,where I live ,in Chile , south america , we do not have the african
problem, and we hope we will never have it due to the  geographical
isolation of our country. Thanks a lot beforehand. and happy new year to
everybody.
Rossy Castillo