From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:03:22 -0400
Aaron said "Since I turned
moderation off, the volume has skyrocketed and the quality has
plumented."

Yep, and you ain't seen anything yet!

Why not turn 'moderation' back on, but (1) list moderators' names and (2)
get a new list of moderators.  Some of those on this list would be
excellent, IMHO (and I'm not including myself).  Not the 'old guard'!  I bet
you get some 'volunteers' if you asked them personally.  I won't list names
as I don't want to volunteer for them.

IMHO, the 'rules' are fine.  My gripe has always been how the rules have
been applied or enforced...which is always the basic problem.  But no
moderation is just asking for the list to die!

--
Lloyd Spear
Owner Ross Rounds, Inc.