From:
george abbot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:02:02 -0400
> turn are compared by computer to what 'real' data exists, only where a
> match happens does a human ever get involved.

Which opens up another problem. Got to define the results to match with real
world observations, and their is the rub. Even the same virus can exhibit
different symptoms in different settings and climates. Classic was KBV and
what was observed in the Washington, DC area compared to Maine. Many similar
symptoms and some different.

All in all, it is an interesting study, but I doubt if it would ever get off
the ground...unless you are interested, Dave :)

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine