From:
Stellio Matson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2015 13:05:17 -0700
> On to Item 3  Adding 7 million acres back to "native vegetation”
> who's footing that bill??  Input cost have to be at least 100 per
> acre,  not to mention  the Tax bill on that land.  Who’s going to
> make the decisions on what's planted and maintained??

Charles, the academic community is ultimately behind these
land grabs for pollinators proposals.  Academics want to be paid
to oversee and conduct research in regard to the planting of
many millions of acres of pollinator habitat a cost of 100’s of
millions of dollars per year.

Evidence: In this letter, dated Jan. 24, 2015 Univ. of Kansas Prof.
Chip Taylor wrote the following to a Fish & Wildlife Service
official:

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FWS-R3-ES-2014-0056-0290
or http://tinyurl.com/p57j57t

“we will need to restore an additional 5-10 million acres of
milkweed/monarch [butterfly] habitat. The costs will be in the
100s of millions/year for the better part of a decade”…

And this Minneapolis Star Tribune article, dated June 6, 2015
features Univ. of Minnesota Prof. Karen Oberhauser and plans
she inspired the Feds to support that calls for a billion milkweed
plants to be planted along a Duluth-to-Texas corridor traveled
by monarch butterflies.

Federal pollinator plan needs a billion plants for monarch butterflies
http://www.startribune.com/calling-all-milkweed-federal-pollinator-plan-needs-a-billion-plants-for-monarchs/306383591/
or http://tinyurl.com/pc38dyx

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.