From:
Darkpast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:12:26 -0800
Hello, it has been my experience that using the frame grip gets my hands
stung more often cause the bees get in between my hand and the gripper. This
causes me to unknowingly squeeze the bees and,of course, gets me stung.
Also, sometimes my hand would cramp causing me to sometimes drop the frame.
Jeff