From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:04:52 -0500
allen dick wrote:
>That is what a good memory, and failing that, "threaded view" and subject
>headers are for.

I don't know about other people but I always read the messages at the web
site. There, you can sort them according to date, have the new ones at the
top, which I like. Or you can sort by subject, author, etc. You can go back
and forth using the little arrows through messages by date or subject, etc.
Plus, none of this stuff ends up in my "in box"

pb