From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 06:59:41 -0400
> I seriously ponder suing him her in IL  Small claims...

This is clearly some new theory of liability to which we have hitherto been
unexposed.

What possible damage have you suffered as a result Mr. Lu's actions?
What connection would he have to the State of IL that would make him subject
to IL jurisdiction?
It seems that you'd be wasting your time and money rather than his.
He could safely ignore you, and let the court explain to you your errors.

(Contracts 101, had an instructor who was amazingly attractive, so I dropped
by often during her office hours to make sure that I had every chance to get
some help with the more "difficult material".)