From:
Steve Newcomb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 20:29:50 -0400
I had 2 swarms this weekend.  One I put into its own new box.  The other I
want to re-combine with its parent hive because I want to have some cut
comb.

What is the best way to re-combine these bees?  Newspaper? Snelgrove board?
 Forget it and put them in a new box?  I can't get home to work on the
hives until 6:00 at night, or I will have to wait until Saturday to work on
them.  I have the second swarm in a cardboard box now.

BTW, I tried both methods of marking my existing queens 2 weeks ago, and
both methods worked equally well.

Steve Newcomb
Elyria, OH