From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:13:01 -0400

> Hi All
>
>The
> pulse apparently tinkers with the workings of these animals sense of
> direction amongh other things.
>
> Has anybody tried one of these for chasing bees away?
>
> This may be of relevance to the recurring bees and power pylons
> thread?
>
> Keep well
>
> Garth

This is an off shoot of a device that was tried in the military to
drive birds out of airplane hangers.  The device was marketed in the
US for the purposes stated above and found not to work. I tried one
when I had some cockroaches in the house and they nested in it.  I
sent it back for a refund.

Frank Humphrey