Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:54:19 -0500
A few months ago I signed up for a notification list at www.respond.com.
This list allows a buyer to request information on products based on
category. One of the categories is honey. To date there have been a number
of requests but none in my area of the country. For example one came in
today for 1 and 2 pound jars in the NY state area. I have also seen requests
for comb honey in the last few weeks.

I offer this information up so that others who may be interested in
subscribing to such a service can go over and check it out.

-
"One of the best examples of pure democracy in action is the lynch mob"
- AA4YU