From:
Thom Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:14:42 -0500
Computer Software Solutions Ltd wrote:

> I have always fed my bees at dusk because no bees are flying and thus the
> possibility of robbing is reduced to a minimum.
>
> Would it be equally valid to feed them at dawn?.
> Tom Barret

Tom,
        The only thing would be that there is not as much time to clean spills
that would attract robbers.
        I like to feed mine just after flying time when it's cold 'cause you
need no gloves or veil, smoke and all they can do is sit and watch you.
This also gives them enormous amounts of time to cleanup after my
clumsiness.
Thom