"Jon :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:48:21 +1200
>>Vinegar relies on its chief chemical ingredient Acetic Acid to kill
>>True or false  researchers?

True

>The proponets of acetic acid against varroa claim:
>Acetic acid readily breaks down . the hard covering (Chitin) which is made
>up of  calcium which is the hard shell of the varroa mite.
>True or false varroa researchers?

Again True

>The proponets of acetic acid for varroa control use the following example:
>An example of the effects of white vinegar(acetic acid) on calcium is the
>effect it has on a chicken bone. The bone turns to rubber. Is this example
>correct researchers?

Again True. The questionI have though isn't bee made of the same material
and what you are doing to Varoa you are also doing to bee.

>If
>researchers will comment and say the two points the proponets of Acetic
>acid
>have made are *hogwash* then I will have to amend my position in the
>*vinegar fogger* discussion.

It is not hogwash so don't amend your thoughts only lets improve them.

>Am I the only person in the world up in the middle of the night thinking
>about the vinegar fogger?

No I am the NZ'er that working on the alternatives. So at night when you are
thinking about them I am in daylight working on them. At night when I am
thinking about them you in the daylight should be working on them. I went
out and turn over some stones looking for some answers and I found som
worms. That got me thinking...........

Jon