From:
Steven Albritton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:23:11 -0500
I run 100% shallow supers.  With nine frames they will hold 2.5 gallons per
super when fully capped.  Weight is the main factor.  Plus the new
extractor I purchased will hold 21 shallow frames but only 12 medium super
frames.  Therefore they are not on the way out with me.
Steven Albritton
Intermedia Communications, Sports America, Chauvin Honey Farms