From:
Guy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 21:03:52 -0500
At 07:57 PM 11/1/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Hi All
>
>I am a first year beekeeper. I came across a list of bee forage plants and
>trees and decided to assemble it in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.

What a good idea.  thanks for sharing it.  It will take a lot of work to get
it up for each locality, but once done, will be a great asset.  Particularly
to secretaries of bee associations, always looking for something to include
in the monthly bulletin.

Thanks

Guy F. Miller   "Start every day with a smile, and get it over with."
Charlottesville. VA                             W.C. Fields