From:
Paul Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 20:41:32 -0400
I'm a beginning urban beekeeper living in NYC.

My office has a paper shredder
used for computer printouts
printed on HP type printers
using 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

Can anyone think of a reason why that paper shredder paper
should not be used in place of the newspaper
to create the paper slurry?

- Dennis Law
Midwood
Brooklyn NY