From:
Bobby R Fanning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 17:34:50 -0600
Hi Herb,

I am secretary -Treasure of the State of Alabama Beekeepers Association.
My address is:
Bobby R. Fanning
1332 Four Mile Post Rd.
Huntsville, AL 35802

There are f active Associations in the state.   The president of each one
is listed below (except for the "Rack and Gum", which I do not know at this
time.

The following Beekeeping Associations exist in the state of Alabama:

JEFFERSON COUNTY
Frank & Margret  Little
5728 Belle Ridge Trail
Irondale, AL  35210
Phone: 205 956 0526
WIRE GRASS
Roy Guy
1175 Enor Rd.
 Webb, AL  36376
Phone:  334 899 8691
SOUTH ALABAMA
Richard E. Leber
1139 Seven Hills Dr.
Mobile, AL  36695
MADISON COUNTY
Bobby R. Fanning
1332 4 Mile Post Rd.
Huntsville, AL  35802
Phone: 205 883 9601
RACK AND GUM
Unknown

END OF MESSAGE
Bob Fanning
Huntsville, AL

> I would like to publish a list of bee assocations on my web site. Please
> include telephone# and contact person.Also,let me know that it is OK to
> publish. I must be getting really bored,surely others have thought of
this
> idea.

Midnitebee(Herb)