From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:46:48 +0200
Bernard Heymans wrote:

>Hi,
>
>It seems theses kind of stuff appends, My Dad had bee 50 years ago... and
>he stopped 40 ago because he had become "allergyc"...
>
>When I started 7 years ago to have bees, He stated that it could be
>dangerous for him because allergy NEVER vanish from itself but only by a
>cure. He was helped in this assumption by some members of the family that
>are doctors...
>
>He off course got stung and seems this raction seemed normal... So he went
>back to the bees. We got them, togherther.. and for me it's a great help
>(sometime...)
>
>Bernard.

        Hello dear Bernard and bee friends,

    Very often the so called "allergies" are only normal local reactions,
even if the swelling, pains and redness are intense.

    The best way to see if somebody has really a BV allergy is to advise
him/her to visit the local best allergologist.

    Besides the clasical desensitization method (used by the
allergologists), there are many others used by alternative medicine
practitioners.
    I believe its useful to try both of them, if this proves to be really
necessary.

    More details on BV and allergies you can obtain from:

    * The Apitherapy Reference Data Base:  www.sci.fi/~apither

    * MEDLINE (see the apitherapy related links from the above and/or below
sites)

    * The American Apitherapy Society's Web Site:   www.apitherapy.org/aas

        Best wishes,

        Stefan Stangaciu, MD, L.Acup.