Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 22:23:31 GMT+0200
BARNES <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If these things feed on smaller mites, could they be a natural
>treatment for our mites, t and v?

That was something I was wondering about. Mites as far as I have read
have not been a major problem here. I heard someone sayy something
about tracheal mites in the cape, but no problems here.

Now, if the swarms I caught were absconding due to t-mite festations
it is perfectly possible theyy ould also have had a larger pop of
pseudoscorpions with them feeding on the little critters!

Oh well, next yeat if I catch a swarm with the things on I will cut a
few up or whatever one does for mites!

Keep well

Garth

---
Garth Cambray       "Opinions expressed in this post may be those
15 Park Road         of Pritz, my cat, who knows a lot about
Grahamstown          catfood."
South Africa               Phone 27-0461-311663

In general, generalisations are bad.
But don't worry BEEEEEE happy.