From:
Thom Bradley <"thom_fried SPAM tastes good_brad"@VISI.NET>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:42:47 -0400
Last Reminder

The Tidewater Beekeeper's Association Annual Short Course begins this
evening.
It will be held at the Agricultural Research Station on Diamond Springs
Rd. just west of Rt. 13 in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
The address is 1444 Diamond Springs Rd.

Registration will begin this evening at 6:00 PM and Saturday morning at
7:30 AM.

We will have 2 VA State inspectors speak on various topics this year as
well as programs presented by local beekeepers providing practical
knowledge regarding beekeeping in this region.

For More information see our website.

http://groups.hamptonroads.com/beekeepers

For last minute questions you may call me at
757-889-4756 or email me , I will monitor it until 5 PM.

Thom Bradley
Tidewater Beekeeper's Association