Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:39:28 -0700
It is apparent to me that those who have read my last post on flavored honey
did not understand what I meant. I did not say that the honey gets it's
flavor from the fruit, but from the flower of the fruit. The nectar of the
flower of whatever fruit it's from is what determines the flavor. As in
Orange Blossom form California, Sourweed from the New England states or
Apple Blossom from Washington. Of course then there's the all famous Clover
from everywhere. I must then ask those who are in the know, how else could
honey receive the various flavors it would taste like, if not from the
Flower of the fruit?  And why the honey I sell to my customers, under the
different labels, indicate the flavors as all the rest of you do also. I
guess in Washington State the rains that we get, must clear the air enough
so as to beable to taste the difference.

Joe McManus
Loving You Honey Farms
Bremerton, WA. USA