From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:33:00 -0700
"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Millions of colonies imported from outside of North America - is this
accurate?

Now poeple, you know they got to sell papers.  Total subscription rates are going down and they have to create interest in their product.  Plus, sometimes they just don't get it right.  When I read about a bee class I was conducting in my county, I suddenly discovered I was a professor at Auburn University.  Boy!  I surely did miss the pay I didn't get.  [Big Smile]  I think the journalist got two stories mixed up, all the migratory hives going in and the number of packages going in which origins down under.

Mike in LA