From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:14:13 -0600
> xerces has and is supporting honey bee issues
> in many ways that I am directly aware but do not
> have the time to list here,

I agree but many environmental groups consider commercial beekeeping like
they do Monsanto & Bayer.

Here at the planet green sit they show a positive video about commercial
beekeeping.

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/videos/nature-inc-we-needs-the-bees.html

Could beekeepers dressed in white suits driving white trucks really be the
bad guys?

bob