From:
Leonard Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:38:24 -0700
Hello all,

I fear those of you who have responded have me at a disadvantage. What 'egregious' errors were made in my paper? No one has mentioned these to me so I hope that someone can enlighten me to those criticisms so that I may have my own opportunity to respond to or to correct those errors.

As for DARPA's in-house analysis system and general access to that new technology, I am not sure of the current status there but that is in any case a red herring. The issue that is central to this whole discussion revolves around the initial level of data interpretation, which within DARPA's system is performed by an algorithm called SEQUEST (as I understand from various DARPA documents) and that algorithm/software is available to all from a commercial source not affiliated with DoD.

Cheers

Leonard