Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:51:55 EDT
I've no problems with a hypothesis of how something might happen - but
that's not proof.  Something to consider, maybe study, but it is not a  fact.

Remember also, I've both proteomics and IVDS virus data available to  me.
Varroa might may be involved, but its not necessarily the cause/vector  of
CCD.

Jerry
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)